Piyush: Hi Vishaal
Vishaal: Hello Piyush, thank you for setting up the meeting so quickly after our Introduction a few days ago.
Piyush: No problems, It’s just that we had to hold this meeting on a Saturday.
Vishaal: That is not a problem
Piyush: So, let’s call this meeting to order as we are all here now. I would like to open the meeting by welcoming you to our office.
Vishaal: Thank you.
Piyush: Where did you tell me you worked as a Trainer?
Vishaal: Well, I work at BM English Speaking Institute as a trainer.
Piyush: What all training do you’ll conduct?
Vishaal: We train learners in all aspects of English. Speech, Vocabulary, and public speaking. We also do personality development.
Piyush: So, I would like to lay a proposal on the table. In my organization, I would like to train my managers. Can I send them to you?
Vishaal: Absolutely, however, we can also send a trainer to your company if that is easier for you.
Piyush: That would be great. Let set a follow-up meeting to discuss the details.
Vishaal: Sure, I will circulate the agenda so that we can have a better discussion.
Piyush: Great and I will have someone send you the minutes of this meeting for your records.
Vishaal: Thank you. Shall we adjourn this meeting for today?
Vishaal: Thank you for your time. It was great to see you again
Piyush: Same here. Goodbye.
- setting up the meeting: to make arrangements for a meeting
- hold this meeting: to conduct a meeting
- call this meeting to order: to start a meeting
- to lay a proposal on the table.: to present a matter for discussion
- follow-up meeting: to set up the next meeting.
- circulate the agenda: to distribute a list or other information about what will be discussed in a meeting
- the minutes of this meeting: the details of a meeting
- adjourn this meeting: to end a meeting
- run a meeting: to conduct a meeting
eg: My boss is able to run a meeting very well
- open a meeting- to begin a meeting
They opened the meeting by welcoming the new guests
We, at BM English Speaking Institute train freshers and middle-level managers, to speak English Fluently and Confidently. To know more about BM Advanced English Speaking Course